Monday, December 19, 2011

Auction projects for Christmas

For some years now I have been involved in creating silent auction projects  for the schools' fundraising events.  Some schools have class projects that the students make for the events.  These items usually get  great responses from their parents.
One year, I had third graders take clear ornaments and swirl acrylic paint inside them.  They really were beautiful.  With a donated tree and handmade tree skirt, the ornaments made a beautiful presentation.   I made a set for home to go with my then shabby color scheme.  Here are the ornaments on the white feather tree.  Notice the cross in front of the tree.  This is my next auction project to complete for the January auction.  I'm anxious to see if my vision will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment