Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SUMMERY FRONT PORCH WICKER


At one of the first estate sales of the this season, I picked this wicker plant stand up for a very reasonable $20.00.

 
 
 
The wicker plant stand was in good condition so I did not repaint it.
 
I pulled the vintage wicker rocker out of the garage from last season.  When I bought it, it was a lovely dusty green color.  My herbs were planted for the summer.
 
 
I pulled out my old Blue Diamond paint and gave it a coat of paint.
 
New Guinea impatience and a pink flower trailer were planted in the pot.
 
 
 
Pink and lavender geraniums and Sweet William were potted in three different pots.
 
 
 
 
With the blooming of the azalea bushes, there is a lot of bright pink color added to the front porch.
 
 
 The writing of this blog was done in the last part of April.  I hope the summer will be kind to the glorious pinks on the front porch and may they bloom exponentially.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment