Monday, December 31, 2012

Into 2013

With a full year of posts behind me, I have tried to add a few features to the blog.

Added at the bottom of the blog, you will now see a spot to enter your own email so that when a new post is added, an email will be sent to your email address.  Let me know if this helps anyone out.

Another added feature is the posting of the most popular posts.

Also added to the site is the count of views.  This blog has reached almost 5,000.

Also, I would love for all my viewers to become followers.  I'm hoping that there are more than 13 visitors to this site.

I hope to continue to inspire all of you on Dens gens Creatifs in the coming year.  Let this be a new year of introducing you to new projects and ideas.


                                                                              

                                   Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment