Thursday, January 16, 2014

PATRIOTIC VALENTINE CARD

Valentine's Day is always special in our house.  Making it more personal is the fact that Mr. Thrifty was a soldier.  Finding Patriotic Valentines are challenging.  I found this one years ago and made this Valentine for the Mr. 


This frame hangs by my bathroom sink as a reminder of my Valentine.


Getting ready to make yet another Valentine for this year found me scouring the Internet once again.

I found these two components on the Internet in the Valentine images category.  I printed both off.  The tag was placed on my patriotic paper.  The stamped letter was glued onto a dimensional silver frame. 

 
 The gold brocade card ribbon was the perfect accent for the front of the card.
 

I think home made cards are so much more memorable.  Try one of your own for this Valentine's day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment